Thinkstep is a market leader in providing web-based environmental regulatory compliance solutions and our team is expanding rapidly to meet increasing demand. Over 150 companies rely on Thinkstep to manage their Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), Batteries and Packaging registration, collection, recycling and reporting obligations across Europe through our website www.EC4P.com. Our www.BOMcheck.net web database system manages hazardous substances in products and is used by over 800 companies (including Philips, Siemens, GE, Osram, Agfa, Toshiba and many other global OEMs) to manage substance data from over 6,500 suppliers.
- Advising clients on compliance with European and international recycling regulations for their Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), Batteries and Packaging
- Reviewing compliance details with the national enforcement agencies in EU Member States and internationally
- Gathering WEEE, batteries and packaging data from clients for submission to national recycling schemes in EU Member States
- Managing own time and completing assigned tasks to time and budget
- Science, engineering, law or other relevant degree, 2(i) or above
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience of using web programming tools (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver) would be an advantage
- Excellent time management skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Good team player who responds well to constructive feedback on performance.
How to apply:
- Email CV and covering letter by 11 November to Aidan Turnbull, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short-listed candidates will receive an assessment task for completion prior to interview