We will give you experience in different areas of our IT Departments. You'll gain a thorough insight (and real experience) into the integral role our IT team plays all the way through to how we really understand and put our customers first.
· You will spend your first 2 months as part of the Management team in a Dunelm Store, leading your team to deliver great customer service and developing a good understanding of our customers and their expectations.
· Based at our Store Support Centre in Leicester, you will then be part of a well-structured, rotational programme where you will have hands-on experience in each of our IT teams including IT Programmes, IT Services, Online Services, and Architecture & Security.
· For the duration of the Programme you will be integrated in to Dunelm’s leadership workshops and development programmes
· You will report directly to a member of the Executive Board of Directors and your progress and development with us will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
· To ensure maximum exposure you will also attend four Executive Board meetings over the two years where you will be required to present your findings from your last 6 months and make proposals for continuous improvement.
The fine print…
· A minimum 2:1 Degree (or equivalent) in any subject.
· You will have a genuine interest in Technology with a desire and ambition to become a future business leader.
· You will be self-motivated, resilient, ambitious and eager to seek out new learning opportunities.
· You will have relevant work experience and be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and an understanding of general retail principles.
· You will have high standards of written and verbal communication, as well as advanced analytical skills and problem solving capability.
· You must be ready to start the programme at the beginning of September 2017.
Highly Competitive Salary
5 weeks holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays)