This role is part of the System and Software Group (SSG), which integrates all the key ARM technologies including CPU and GPU, to produce leading edge systems and platforms. As Technical Marketing intern, you will be surrounded by world-leading experts and will have the opportunity to work with some of the very best people in the industry.
2016 Technical Marketing intern
This placement is ideal for the engineer who is interested in fast-tracking their career into the world of business, driving internal and external marketing awareness and understanding the mechanics of the exciting & competitive commercial world.
Responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Segmenting the market, identifying key trends and key players as well as their product requirements
- Alignment of messaging for SSG’s products and go-to-market plans, describing the benefits of SSG’s solutions, our competitive and value proposition to partners and how they fit into our overall strategy/mission.
- Developing content for marketing and sales collateral, social media & blog posts, press releases and presentations to ensure a consistent voice across multiple touch points within SSG
- Website developmentAudit the current ARM website to ensure SSG is represented correctly
- Clearly communicate the value proposition of SSG on digital platformsCreation of high value marketing collateral for products (datasheets, infographics, images, videos)
- Analysis of the competition across various product categories
The candidate will use the knowledge gained though this period to create content - blogs, articles, white papers etc. with a goal to position ARM as the thought leader.