Fidelity Technology Graduate & Placement Programmes
London, Kent or Surrey
Be the catalyst
Fidelity International invests money on behalf of institutions and private individuals.
Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients
– with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
About the programme
• Become an expert in our organisation, industry and the financial technology ecosystem
• Collaborate with a team of skilled developers, software engineers, architects and business leaders
• Develop smart solutions to a range of diverse and complex challenges
• Design and create bespoke solutions to stay ahead of the competition and work in agile methods to deliver solutions
• Receive intensive, highly specialised training and achieve professional qualifications
Simplify, accelerate, energise
Whether you join us for six months or two years, you’ll work at the heart of our business, implementing and managing changes that will impact us globally. You’ll learn to question everything, analysing our systems and finding smarter ways for us to do business. And, whichever role you do you’ll benefit from training, development opportunities and wide-ranging, on-the-job experiences. If you want to find out how technology is changing the world of investment, we can put you at the forefront of that transformation.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need to have studied a particular subject to join our Technology programme, although usually we’ll expect you to have earned (or be on track for) a 2:1 or equivalent. We can teach you the knowledge and skills you need – what’s much more important is that you have the right personal qualities.
• An analytical way of thinking, a passion for technology and a keen interest in investment
• Great interpersonal skills, a sense of empathy and the ability to establish enduring relationships
• The imagination and ambition to challenge and change the way things work
Technology Powered. Solutions Driven.
We’re using technology to build a better future for our clients, our business and our people. To find out more about what we do – and where you could fit in – visit fidelityrecruitment.com/earlycareers