We are incredibly excited to announce our first community networking event. Please see below for more details and use the form to apply for your place!
Our guest speaker Roma Agrawal will give the keynote speech and then sit on our panel along with employers to answer your questions!
1. How do I apply to the event? Please fill in the contact form above and we will be in touch with you to confirm your place. Spaces are filling up fast so be sure to get your application in a.s.a.p.
2. Will I need to pay for the event? The event is free for students and recent graduates to attend and refreshments will be provided.
3. Where is the nearest tube station? Covent Garden and Leicester Square Station are short walks away from the venue.
4. Is there a dress code for the event and should I bring anything? The dress code is smart business wear and you should bring something to take notes & write contact details on.
5. Do I need to prepare for the event? Yes! Our fantastic eight employers are listed above so don't forget to prepare some questions you have as these will be collected during the networking sessions and then asked to the panel.