Our Birmingham Autumn Event is going to be held on the 22nd of October 2018 at the Birmingham IET.
1. How do I apply to the event? Please fill in the contact form above and we will be in touch with you to confirm your place. Spaces are filling up fast so be sure to get your application in a.s.a.p.
2. Will I need to pay for the event? The event is free for students and recent graduates to attend and refreshments will be provided.
3. Where is the nearest station? Birmingham New Street Station is a 12 minute walk away from the venue.
4. Is there a dress code for the event and should I bring anything? The dress code is smart casual and you should bring something to take notes & write contact details on.
5. Do I need to prepare for the event? Don't forget to prepare some questions you have for the employers as these will be collected during the networking sessions and then asked to the panel.