The STEM Women Community Event is returning to London...this time even bigger! We're hosting a fantastic event in The British Museum!
Don't miss out on inspirational speakers, face to face networking with top graduate employers and panel discussions!
View the highlights video from our last event:
1. How do I apply to the event? Please fill in the contact form above and we will be in touch with you to confirm your place. Spaces are filling up fast so be sure to get your application in a.s.a.p.
2. Will I need to pay for the event? The event is free for students and recent graduates to attend and refreshments will be provided.
3. Where is the nearest station? Tottenham Court Road Station is a 6 minute walk to the venue. Euston Station is a 20 minute walk away.
4. Is there a dress code for the event and should I bring anything? The dress code is smart casual and you should bring something to take notes & write contact details on.
5. Do I need to prepare for the event? Don't forget to prepare some questions you have for the employers as these will be collected during the networking sessions and then asked to the panel.