Our STEM Women Community Events are coming to Manchester!
View the highlights video from our last event:
1. How do I apply to the event? Please fill in the contact form above and we will be in touch with you to confirm your place. Spaces are filling up fast so be sure to get your application in a.s.a.p.
2. Will I need to pay for the event? The event is free for students and recent graduates to attend and lunch will be provided.
3. Where is the nearest station? Oxford Road station is a 6 minute walk away from the venue.
4. Is there a dress code for the event and should I bring anything? The dress code is smart casual and you should bring something to take notes & write contact details on.
5. Do I need to prepare for the event? Don't forget to prepare some questions you have for the employers as these will be collected during the networking sessions and then asked to the panel.