Graduate Technology Event Sponsored by Bloomberg
We are delighted to announce our first-ever STEM Women graduate fair dedicated to Technology. Perfect for those who are currently studying a tech-based subject at university, this tech career fair will introduce you to the technology industry.
Sponsored by Bloomberg, the event will begin with a welcome talk hosted by our event sponsors, followed by plenty of time to network with employers, hear inspirational talks, take part in panel sessions and enjoy a number of professionally run skills sessions.
This is the perfect opportunity to hear from inspiring women in tech, build professional networks and be the first to learn about graduate roles in technology.
London Tech Fair
Who Can Attend?
- STEM students (ideally graduating in 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023)
- Have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
Our graduate fairs are aimed at female students but are open to all students regardless of gender.
Date: Monday 28th September 2020
Location: QEII Centre, Westminster, London
- 11.45 am - Students arrive and hear a welcome talk from our event sponsors, Bloomberg.
- 12.30 pm - This is followed by a panel session featuring a number of female representatives from top tech companies. They will cover a range of topics from what it’s like to work in tech to advice on the application process and inspirational stories about how to succeed in technology roles.
- 12.45 pm -Opportunity to meet with technology employers, grow your network and find out about live graduate jobs!
- 1.30 pm - 2.30 pm- Sarah Perugia will host a number of skills sessions focused on pitching with confidence and powerful networking.
- 3.30 pm - Event ends.
Please bring a notepad for taking notes. You are welcome to bring a printed copy of your CV to hand out to employers.
Skills Sessions Hosted by Sarah Perugia
Executive Leadership Coach and Keynote Speaker Sarah Perugia will be hosting a number of skills sessions throughout the event. In these sessions, Sarah will offer advice and practical skills on how to pitch with passion, present with confidence and network powerfully. Fast-moving, fun and interactive, you’ll learn ways to flex your thinking and behavior in order to get the best possible results in the workplace. From ways to perfect your breathing in stressful situations, to small changes to your posture, these sessions will help female leaders, and aspiring leaders, fulfill their potential and achieve their goals.
Students and Graduates: We have a limited number of tickets for our events, so to avoid disappointment please fill out the form on this page to register your interest in attending and we will be in touch soon.
Employers: If you are an employer interested in exhibiting at this event please fill out the below form and we will send you an event brochure. You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 0151 236 8000.