We are returning to London this autumn for our our biggest event so far with over 200 attendees and 24 exhibitors! The STEM Women Community Event sponsored by Quantum Black will be held at the stunning BMA House which is a short walk away from Euston station.
The event will give students and graduates identifying as women and studying STEM subjects the opportunity to network with top graduate employers, be inspired by talks from female role models, listen to mini key topic talks from companies, engage in panel discussions and plenty more! We will also be offering prize draws, fantastic gift bags and awards for our attendees! Do not forget that we have limited places available at our events due to capacity restrictions - register your interest as soon as possible!
Your place at the event is completely FREE and we may be running coaches from your university, so you won't have to spend money on transportation. To find out if we are running a coach please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can watch videos from previous events below and find a list of all confirmed attending employers so far. To register your interest for this event please fill in the below form and we will get back to you closer to the date.
We look forward to seeing you at a STEM Women event very soon.
Quantum Black (Sponsor and Speaker)
Network Rail (Speaker)
GVC Holdings (Speaker)
Automation Logic (Speaker)
* Please note that this event is now sold out for employers. Due to very high demand we are running a second London event on the 28th of November. Please use the form below to enquire.
1. How do I apply to the event? Please fill out the contact form above and we will be in touch with you to confirm your place. Please note to gain entry to the event you will need to show an Eventbrite ticket at the door.
2. Will I need to pay to attend the event? The event is free for students and recent graduates to attend.
3. Is there a dress code for the event and should I bring anything? The dress code is smart casual, and you should bring something to take notes and write contact details on. Feel free to bring printed copies of your CVs to hand out to attending employers.
4. Do I need to prepare for the event? Research the attending employers before the event and come prepared with meaningful questions. Also have a think about any questions you'd like to put to our panel for discussion.
Questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com!