Are you a talented Graduate who wants to make an impact and build your career as a strategic leader in a successful UK company with ambitious plans for growth? If so, take a look at our brand new Kier Future Leaders Programme.
Our three-year Programme is all about developing our leaders of the future. Personally sponsored by our senior leaders and structured around three 12 month placements, the programme will give you an unparalleled insight into all aspects of our business and the wider built environment sector in which we operate.
Over the course of the programme, in roles with real responsibility and challenge, coached and supported with structured development, you will grow the skills and insight to succeed as a future leader – self insight, developing strategy, delivering for clients, leading diverse and talented teams to reach their potential.
Your professional development will continue beyond the programme as we support and fund you to attain an internationally recognised MBA qualification.
What you’ll receive and achieve:
- Dedicated, individual development support, including an Executive Sponsor, to build your network and understanding of the Kier business, a coach to support your personal development and a placement line manager to help you get the most learning and stretch from each role.
- Early responsibility and fast progression in structured placements
- A learning programme tailored to you to build your skills, capability and confidence quickly
- The opportunity to build internal and external networks that support your career development journey
- An inclusive and sociable working environment where you’ll build lasting relationships with colleagues throughout the business
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- Support in achieving your MBA post-programme
- Highly competitive salary and company car
- Start your pension with our scheme (up to 7.5% matched)
- Two exclusive share options
- 26 days’ + 8 bank holidays
- Kier Awards –be part of our annual award scheme.
- Kier Rewards – get rewards and cash back to book your holidays and shop online
- 2.1 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained) in any discipline
- AAB at A Levels or overseas equivalent
- Flexible and mobile as travel and relocation throughout the UK will be required
- Curious and open to new experiences, with an appetite to learn and grow
- A desire to make a difference, willing to take the initiative and push boundaries
- Able to communicate and connect with people
- A desire to lead teams of people from different backgrounds and experiences to achieve their potential
- Must hold a valid UK driving license at the start of the programme
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.