Start date: September 2019
Duration: 2 year rotational programme
Assessment Centre: December
- Final year of a STEM field course (such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics) or another quantitative field
- Graduate from max 2 years from the above listed courses
- Please ensure you apply with your CV in English
- Online Application Form
- Numerical Test
- Case Study
- Assessment Centre
At Expedia Group our mission is to revolutionize travel through technology. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate and creative people in our business. We recognize the power of travel to eliminate barriers and make people's lives better and we work as one team towards a common goal: to bring the world within reach.
Hotels.com is a truly data centred company and data is at the center of everything we do. We use data to support almost every company decision and we test everything through validated learning, personalizing the experience of our customers with near real-time decision-making.
In our Analytics teams, we use analytics methods that range from simple to very sophisticated, depending on the business needs, and we apply state of the art techniques to big data to understand the ever-changing online travel market. We yield fascinating customer insights and drive massive business growth, working alongside & supporting the decision-making of the leadership team and of most teams in the organization.
Do you want to be our next graduate joining the Analytics team at Hotels.com (an Expedia Group company)? In these positions, you will join a 2 year rotational programme commencing in September 2019 and based in London, which will consist of six-month assignments in 4 of the following teams:
Product Analytics, Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Platform & Engineering Product Management, Data Capture, Pricing Analytics, Platform Analytics (Mobile, Cross-Device), Property and Destination Analytics, Regional Analytics.
What you’ll do
- Expedia Group’s big data platform will be your playground. You will use a range of analytical and modelling techniques to ensure that decisions are made on a consistent and scientific basis.
- Turn massive amounts of data into actionable insights, to help drive improvements for our customers and for the business.
- Understand business problems, identify the key challenges, provide/prototype solutions, and tackle complex problems using statistical analysis and tools.
- Support, influence, and challenge business decisions with data and timely and insightful analyses.
- Work with non-technical teams to understand their objectives, helping to define and implement data capture requirements and to design user tracking solutions which will best answer their questions.
- Analyze A/B tests to deliver behavioural insights which will enable informed product decisions and will drive the continuous optimization of our apps and websites.