We have an opportunity for talented graduates to join our Planning team on a full-time and permanent basis, based in our London office. We strongly believe in giving our junior members of the team training, responsibility and opportunities they need to develop and all of our team are exposed to a wide variety of interesting project work and clients.
From day 1 the successful candidates would undertake a range of work across the transport planning environment, including research, analysis, forecasting, contributions to proposals and reports.
For more of an insight into what life as a Momentum grad entails, click to see what our previous graduates had to say about their experiences so far. www.momentum-transport.com/a-chat-with-the-grads/
You will be a self-starter, love working in a small hard-working team and have a passion for the Urban Built environment and its challenges. You will be forward-thinking and have ideas about sustainable transport solutions for the future city.
Specific skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy and analysis skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- A recently completed relevant degree (e.g. Geography, Planning and Urbanism studies,Mathematics)
- Comfortable working on large data sets