Who we are
Analysys Mason is a global strategy consultancy and research firm specialising in telecoms, media and technology (TMT).
Since 1985, we have worked with the main players in the TMT market, becoming an influential and recognised adviser in the industry. Our work has an impact not only on our clients’ strategies, but also on local governments and regulators who we advise on key industry developments.
Our Consultants and Analysts are based in 16 offices across 12 countries. We have conducted work in more than 110 countries, making Analysys Mason a truly global company.
What we do
We give strategic advice and produce quality analysis for mobile and fixed operators, internet players, regulators, financial institutions, cable or satellite companies, content and media players, government, lawyers, postal industry stakeholders, satellite companies and vendors.
From advising the boards of leading mobile operators on their strategy to working with national and local governments, Analysys Mason is recognised as an influential partner for clients around the globe on all aspects of strategy planning, regulation work and transactional support.
Your new role
You will be joining our global pool of strategy Consultants. While being located in London, you will work on projects internationally as our teams work in partnership across the world.
After an initial three-week off-site training, you will join your team where you will have a direct involvement in the delivery of client strategic projects. You will often work with Partners and Managers directly and receive hands-on training.
The nature of our projects is extremely varied, and includes strategy design, due diligence analysis and regulatory work. You will experience a steep learning curve as you work on a wide range of projects that vary in terms of topic, size and timeline.
- Conducting high-quality research on projects
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis on various projects.
- Providing your critical analysis and making actionable recommendations.
- Communicating main findings through written, graphical and oral presentations.
- Developing strong working relations with team members and developing a depth of knowledge in the sector.
Your skills and education
- Degree from a leading university, ideally in Engineering, Mathematics, Scientific or Business courses. Numerate graduates from other disciplines will also be considered.
- Numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think critically.
- Good communication skills (orally and in writing).
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language.
Our commitment to you
Analysys Mason appreciates that its reputation and success depend on our ability to provide clients with a service to the highest standard and recognise that this can only be achieved through our greatest asset, our people.
We recognise the world of work is changing and that traditional working practices may not always be the best arrangements for staff and understand the need to provide a range of flexible working options for all employees in order to maintain our committed and skilled workforce.
We remain committed to fair work practices, aligning to our commitment to provide a respectful and dignified environment, with equal opportunities for all individuals be that employee, worker, client, job applicant or other associated person.