GKN Aerospace in Portsmouth supply an extensive range of products for different types of fixed and rotary wing aircrafts, land vehicles, missiles, UAVs, torpedoes and marine vessels for Fuel and Flotation markets.
GKN Aerospace Portsmouth are looking for University students to work with them on a 12 month internship.
The internship will be based in the Business department and consist of four rotations around different areas of the department including HR, Procurement, Finance and Programme Management.
You will be a valued member of whichever team you join and we will work with you to ensure you get the most out of your placement. You do not need any prior work experience and full support and training will be provided. All that we ask is that you share our common five principles; being open and honest, taking ownership, being innovative, being respectful and caring of each other and keeping each other safe.
Members of the programme can expect:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse, world class team
- The opportunity to learn leadership skills, technical skills and cross-functional competency development
- Thorough exposure to business processes and projects
- An opportunity to work in several functional assignments including dealing with different business practices, software’s, systems, budgeting processes and involvement in business programmes
- Learning to do all of this in the most economic, efficient and effective way possible
- Learning the running and management of the business aspect of a manufacturing company
- Gain real life experience within the Human Resources, Procurement and Programmes functions
- Opportunity for future career opportunities at GKN Aerospace
- Must be in the process of completing a degree or similar
- Passion for aerospace
- Able to get to the Portsmouth site daily
Please apply through our Careers portal via this link https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3802&company=gknaerospa&username=