The successful candidate will be:
- Part of a Business Operations graduate scheme, which is designed to focus on the key non-technical functions within the business – Commercial / Export Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Project Management and Supply Chain to develop the next generation of business leaders.
- Part of the graduate scheme, which will provide interpersonal and team working related training courses to develop skills that are fundamental to the business.
- The successful candidate will be integrated into a multi-disciplined team learning about the various projects and business units, carrying out research and presenting findings to the senior management teams of the business units.
Summary of Business Operations Graduate:
- Encouraged to obtain formal qualifications, appropriate to their substantive role to support career progression.
- Developed to take responsibility for the day-to-day responsibilities and tasks provided.
- Mentored and coached by an experienced manager from within the Business Operations functions.