What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Generous Pension Plan
- Annual Variable Pay Scheme
- Plus many more
About the team
- As a credible member of the team, you will contribute to the safeguarding of public health through the provision of clean safe drinking water.
- The team ensures that the company’s statutory and regulatory responsibilities with regard to drinking water quality are met and regulatory risk to the business is managed effectively.
- Our overall vising is to earn and maintain the trust of our customer every day.
What you’ll do
- You’ll supervise a team of Analysts and/or Technicians within the Chemistry Department in support of the Department Manager.
- Ensure that all the relevant Health and Safety and Environmental standards are adhered to within the Laboratory.
- Monitor water quality for the purpose of protecting public health.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted on 02920 740560.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.