Do you want a civil engineering degree with NO DEBT? Do you have a passion for engineering, ground work, foundations, Geotechnics, geology? Take a look at the below job description and apply now!
Purpose of the Role
Working within a team responsible for the daily control, management and coordination of construction activities to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest safety, environmental and quality standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting Project Engineers/Managers, Works Managers, and Site Supervisors to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Producing sketches and drawings.
- Undertaking concept design.
- Assisting with the preparation of estimates and tenders.
- Assisting with reviewing and preparing risk assessments and method statements.
- Assisting with monitoring of quality and raising non-conformance reports.
- Develop relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
- Understand and deliver the clients requirements and maintain communications between both parties and encourage repeat business.
- Assist in the management of opportunities effectively to maximise performance and motivation.
- Continuous professional development.
- Work to and actively promote “The Keller Way”.
- Comply with Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in accordance with Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement (FREDIE) principles.
- Ensure site costs are managed effectively.
- Three A-level qualifications at grade ‘A’, including Mathematics and Physical Science.
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- IT literate in Microsoft products, including Word and Excel.
- Proficient ability using Autodesk products such as AutoCAD.
- CSCS Card Holder.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- An ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- An ability to seize the initiative.
- Tenacious, driven and determined to succeed.
- Self-starter attitude, able to work autonomously and work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed to study and self-development.
Keller Ltd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, free from discrimination and harassment.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit and business needs. Keller Ltd does not discriminate in employment based on age, disability, sex (including gender identity), race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy & maternity, or any other non-merit factors