Are you looking to explore a career in next-generation technology? Kubrick hires brilliant minds with little to no experience and trains them in Data, AI or Cloud, before engaging on cutting-edge client projects to shape tomorrow, today. Our in-depth, industry-leading training programmes are followed with ongoing support and development to help you advance and grow in your career.
What we do?
At Kubrick, our mission is to increase the size and diversity of the next generation technology workforce and empower people to unlock their full potential.
We offer 15 weeks of paid training in the most sought-after skills delivered by industry experts, through an immersive, business-focused, and real-world approach. After this, you will be able to develop and grow in an exciting client role, with the opportunity to make an impact in world-leading organisations across financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, and more.
What do our consultants say?
“I found out about Kubrick in my final year at university and was drawn to apply due to the invaluable opportunity to keep learning after graduation and gain the skills I would need to be a data professional. After further research I was excited to apply, having seen the importance Kubrick place on diversity and their commitment to addressing the current under-representation of women in data.”
What does a Cloud Engineer Role Entail?
As a Kubrick Cloud Engineer, you will be critical in our client’s digital transformation. You will help evaluate their current infrastructure, explore options for moving to the cloud, and then oversee the migration and the maintenance of the new system. You will collaborate with your colleagues to embed cloud technology and best practice, revolutionising the capabilities and efficiency of teams and business functions in all industries.
Cloud Engineers are able to utilise multi-cloud environments and are predominantly used in Cloud-centric teams, but can also be heavily involved in data enterprise and infrastructure teams, to accelerate transformation in differing areas of the business.
You will be responsible for understanding and gathering business requirements and showing stakeholders the art of the possible. This role is in great demand, building a foundation of skills to support rapid career development for the long-term.
Salary: £32,000 after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000
What we are looking for
- A strong interest and demonstrable experience in programming and hardware infrastructure – we want to see that you’ve gone above and beyond to learn!
- A love for problem-solving, making sense of the complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- People that relish effecting change
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- An ambition to work with data and next-generation technology - learning some coding is crucial in today's age
- The ability to think logically and work under pressure
- Geographical flexibility our consultants often work across the UK
If you want to use your degree in an innovative and fun environment, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS point