Our Construction Graduate Programme
Location: London and Birmingham
Lendlease’s vision is ‘To create the best places’ and in this sense, we have delivered some of the world’s most exciting and iconic buildings. We are known for our ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget.
Our Construction business has been continuously operating in the UK since 1885. Today we are an industry leader and have delivered some of the world’s most exciting and iconic buildings, including the London Olympic Village, Bluewater and Trafford Shopping Centres, Canary Wharf, The Lloyds Building, £2bn regeneration programme of Elephant & Castle, Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur & Sydney Opera House. We are known for our ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and on budget. And importantly, we are committed to operating Incident & Injury Free wherever we have a presence.
Our Graduate roles include the two streams below. Please ensure you make your selection during the application process.
During our two-year graduate programme, you will not only develop a wide range of skills and experience across all stages of the construction process, but you will also establish a network of colleagues that will stay with you as your career progresses.
- You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional chartered status (i.e. RICS, CIOB);
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- A minimum 2:2 classification in a built environment, real estate or project management related degree is preferred;
- Other degrees with relevant industry experience will be considered;
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience.
Application Process & Timeline
Closing date is 3rd of February 2019.
STEP 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked:
1) What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
2) What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
STEP 2 – Video Interview
STEP 3 – Assessment Centre (to be run in March 2019)