Would you love to explore a career in Data Science, Engineering or Analytics? If you are either a recent graduate or have at least 1 years’ commercial experience in an analytical type role perhaps in finance, data, risk, business analysis or some other analytical function we would love to hear from you.
We are now at a point in time where industry, healthcare and governments can change our world for the better by leveraging data. At Kubrick Group we hire the smartest people to help make that reality. We work across all sectors and our projects have included helping retailers predict fashion trends, car manufacturers project sales of new models and even hospitals understand the real reason for the growth in patient numbers in their A&E departments.
If these sorts of challenges excite you and perhaps you are not quite yet at your potential, Kubrick would like to hear from you. We are looking for our next intake of data specialists to join our journey. We fully prepare our staff in our London Data Labs to then help very well-known organisations solve complex business challenges using data, machine learning and robotic process automation. The things that we get given at Kubrick are seriously awesome and require immense skill and thought. Here are some examples of the projects we work on:
- Sentiment Engines built for retailers to better understand demand
- Unstructured Data projects to give real commercial insight
- We have built chatbots to enhance customer experience
- Complex dashboards with AI, for banking clients so they have greater information at their fingertips
- Implementation of blockchain within the travel industry making transactions quicker and more secure
The bad news is there is a massive shortage of people that can do the above. The good news is Kubrick trains all its staff in how to solve this stuff!
What you’ll do:
- Immediately be trained by us, from the day you join. We fully prepare our people before they go onto a client site
- Be taught all the latest technology skills relevant to data challenges such as Hadoop, Python, Spark, SQL, Tableau and NoSQL databases
- Learn from the best in the industry, our courses are designed by industry figure heads
- Once the training period of 16 weeks is complete you will be working on client projects across the UK
What we need from you:
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organisation make better decisions
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems
- Flexible and adaptable communicator, you can tell a great factual story that will suit the audience
- Committed to producing high-quality solutions
- Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK and the desire to work as a consultant
£32,000 after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000