Our Digital Consultants work on site, alongside the Operations Consultants, understanding every detail of business operations, focussing on their use of technology. You will be working together with our clients to help them understand all aspects of their data, providing new insight into their biggest problems through manipulation and analysis, in addition to designing and implementing sustainable solutions.
You'll have the support and training needed to help you overcome any challenge, no matter how technically complex. You will be at the forefront of the data revolution, leading both Newton and our clients through it.
UK - Field Based
£45,000 - £50,000 plus sign-on bonus
Life and work as a graduate with us is never not fascinating. Never not meaningful. Never not inspiring. Never not Newton.
Are we a good fit?
- Want to change the world in a year (or less)?
- Want to use data to inspire people to do their most meaningful work?
- Want a pivotal role, working on things that really matter?
- Want to work for a company that guarantees its fees against measurable results? (Don’t worry – you’ll still be paid).
If so, be part of our team. Be a Newton Operations Consultant.
You’ll be involved in making things better for people and businesses all over the UK and perhaps beyond. You might be making sure that low income families can afford fruit and vegetables, or improving frontline care services while saving the government money, or helping build new aircraft carriers. We promise you that your career at Newton will never stand still. It’ll always be captivating.
What the job involves:
The change programmes we develop for our clients are fundamentally data-driven. So working on site with those clients, you'll have a key role to play in bridging the gap between Operations and IT to deliver sustainable results. You'll draw meaningful insights from the vast quantities of data they generate, to identify their biggest opportunities for improvement. You'll get to grips with every detail of their organisation and how they use technology before designing and delivering the right toolsets to support the programme in achieving its objectives. Additionally, you will have a key part to play in nurturing and embedding a culture of data-led decision-making within the client's organisation.
What it's like to work with us:
Our culture is social, collaborative and supportive. The whole company gets together every two weeks to celebrate client successes, resolve project challenges, learn from each other and have fun. Our social calendar is packed too, with numerous activity days, a three-day summer event and six sponsored N-Weekends – including a ski trip – every year. That said, we know there's more to life than Newton. So we guarantee that, wherever you're working, you'll be home by 6pm every Friday and you'll never work weekends.
What we'll be looking for in you:
- A passion for data and its potential to drive change
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities, but this doesn't mean you need programming experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Real self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to draw meaningful insights from an ocean of information
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to take on early responsibility
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A highly flexible and adaptable approach
- A record of academic achievement, but not necessarily in a STEM subject
What you can expect in return:
- Intensive, month-long induction, delivered by one of our partners or founders
- Diverse projects that really stretch you
- Experience across industries, clients and sectors
- On-the-job feedback and guidance from our leaders
- A dedicated development manager to nurture your career progression
- Early responsibility and rapid career progression
- Promotion when you're ready, not on an annual cycle
- A raise each year and with each promotion
We value diversity
We value diversity. We recognise that the more diverse our people, the better we can serve our clients and the society in which we exist. We're an equal opportunity employer and we never discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.