Kautex Textron CVS Limited are looking for talented Engineering students who have recently graduated or are due to Graduate before September 2020.
Successful applicants will be based within the Hengoed, South Wales plant (near Cardiff) and rotate between 3 Engineering Departments gaining key experience. The other rotations will be based at our other UK Plants in Coventry and Liversedge.
The opportunity offers a fantastic level of exposure to the engineering challenges and processes within a fast-paced automotive supplier and offers an unrivalled level of autonomy in comparison to other graduate programmes.
Kautex Textron CVS Limited is one of 3 UK Kautex sites and is part of the Textron Group. Clear Vision Systems (CVS) provides system solutions and sensor cleaning solutions for the automotive industry.
Dirt from muddy roads, dust, frost, snow, and pollution can all affect the performance of your vehicle's windscreen (windshield), headlamp or camera system(s). To help safeguard the full functionality of these components, Kautex CVS has created solutions for each to ensure a clear view of the road ahead.
Our organisation works with many OEM’s including Jaguar Landrover, Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Volvo.
The CVS plant in Hengoed, South Wales is the Head Office for the Global CVS division of the Kautex Group; we work closely with the Kautex Textron Head Office in Germany and with our sister plants in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
- As an Engineering Graduate you will gain a unique exposure to Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, Continuous Improvement, Process Engineering or Team Leader undertaking rotations within these areas.
- Rotate between three UK sites
- Work in line with the Graduate plan to ensure development targets are kept on track.
- This varied and interesting role will allow you to assist in the preparation and development of live projects that will be integrated into the company.
- Being a valuable, integral member of the Team, you will gain an in-depth knowledge into how a Manufacturing company operates, in particular, the interaction and relationship between all functions.
- These diverse roles will allow you to gain experience in communication, understanding and responding to instructions as well working to tight deadlines
- Degree or higher in Engineering - (Due to graduate before September 2020 or within the past 18 months)
- A minimum grade of 2:1 classification
- Personally flexible to relocate to other UK sites (Caerphilly (South Wales), Coventry and Liversedge)
- Possess relevant industrial experience within engineering/manufacturing via sandwich year/year in industry programmes and/or any relevant part-time work.
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- You will possess excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a passionate, team driven business and strong analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail and have the ability to multi task
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary - £25,500 per year + financial accommodation support during rotation.
- An opportunity to work within a fast-paced Global Automotive Organisation
- Comprehensive Onboarding programme
- Comprehensive Training and Development Plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen facilities
- 25 days holiday (+ Statutory)
Skills we look for at Kautex Textron CVS:
- Electrical and/ or Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics or Integrated Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Materials Sciences
- Automotive Electronic Systems
- Robotics/ Automation
- CAE/ Simulation
- Thermal Management
- System Engineering
- Software Development/ Validation
If you have experience in one or more of these from university or employment/ placements please apply today.