Your dream career is only a few clicks away!
Technology is evolving more rapidly than ever, and companies are constantly looking for skilled professionals who are ready to take on new challenges and create a real impact on their business performance. If you are passionate about building an exciting and dynamic career in the world’s fastest growing industry, our award-winning Graduate Programme is exactly what you have been waiting for.
FDM is a fast-growing and award-winning graduate employer with over 3,700 FDM consultants currently placed with our clients globally, working in a variety of roles including Business Analysis, Information Security Management and Project Support Office.
As an FDM consultant, you will be provided with valuable expertise to help you unlock your full potential, get ahead of the competition and secure placements with our internationally recognised clients. You will be gaining hands-on experience by working on leading edge technology projects for some of the biggest names around such as HSBC, Home Office, Sky, Save the Children to name a few.
What you should expect from us:
- Acclaimed and commercially relevant training, with continuous support every step of the way
- Developing employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring
- Opportunities to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- The chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies - after 2 years of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a senior consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s ‘Buy as You Earn’ share scheme
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- A work space in our modern and central FDM offices in London, Leeds, Glasgow and Birmingham
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
- The opportunity to travel across the UK and beyond
- A unique culture and renowned diverse workforce - in 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including for Women in Tech
- An opportunity to ‘give back’ via our charity partners – currently Anthony Nolan
What we expect from you:
- A passion for tech, no previous experience in the field is required
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambition and a drive to succeed
- A university degree, preferably within a STEM discipline, but all degrees are welcome
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
- All the motivation and enthusiasm you can bring!
From day one, FDM has always been about the people. We encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. We are bold, creative and innovative. Our ‘can do’ attitude allows us to deliver an unparalleled service to our clients and stakeholders. As a part of the FDM consultant community, you will be supported throughout to achieve your career goals and your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded. Your success is our success.
Show the world your true worth! Apply now