Do you want to work on exciting, leading-edge international projects as part of an expert multi-discipline team, with opportunities to travel and work abroad?
PM Group’s structured Next Graduate Programme will help you to reach your full potential. As a participant, you will have varied and diverse work experiences on office and site based assignments. Our Next Graduate Programme includes on the job coaching, mentoring, formal learning modules and support for professional status.
A Great Place to Grow
- As a Next Programme participant, we will help you to reach your full potential, guiding you through the transition from graduate o experienced professional.
Learning and Development
- As well as offering on the job mentoring, we offer internal and external training courses, site visits and site based assignment.
- Work as part of a multi- discipline international team on a variety of world-class projects for blue chip clients. Avail of opportunities to travel and work abroad for international assignments.
- Build and enhance your key competences to achieve professional status.
- As a Next Programme participant, you will meet like-minded people who share your vision.
For 2020, we will be hiring over 60 graduates between our Dublin and Cork offices across each of the following disciplines:
Environmental, Health & Safety
Building Services Engineering
Commissioning Qualification & Verification
For more information about our Graduate Programme, and to apply, visit: www.pmgroup-global.com/graduates