Join our team:
Our aspiration is to be a values-driven, progressive, people-orientated company, working together to deliver for our clients and shareholders.
We pride ourselves on our values of excellence, passion, integrity and collaboration and are a flexible employer with a forward-thinking outlook.
We embrace flexible working which empowers our people step away from the traditional 9 to 5, work remotely or use other types of agile working arrangements to suit their personal lives.
Our business is defined by our people, so if you’re a team player, committed, talented and enthusiastic, you’re the kind of person we’re seeking.
About our programme:
Our Graduate Programme is an in house, 2 year programme designed to support and empower you to develop your career. It comprises of 6 modules designed to develop your leadership and interpersonal skills and enable you to reach your potential. This is complemented by technical, on-the-job training as well as learning from experts within our business.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduates from a wide range of backgrounds including Civil/Structural Engineering (or similar).
- Full UK driving licence (or currently learning) (desirable)
- Passion, flexibility, resilience and adaptability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build positive working relationships
- Self-starters, independent thinkers and positive role models
- Highly motivated, curious, self-confident individuals who enjoy working as part of a team as well as individually
- Good analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
Rewards and benefits:
- Agile working environment
- Competitive base salary
- Company car / car allowance (role dependent)
- 28 days' holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Discounted retail schemes
We have opportunities across the UK within our Infrastructure and Building businesses. These roles are based in Havant and Falmer.
You must be able to and have evidence of the right to work in the UK.
Galliford Try values diversity and is committed to a fair and inclusive recruitment process. We are happy to make reasonable adjustments as appropriate.