Are you one of those people who looks at problems and thinks “I have an idea…”? Are you curious about how things work and want to know why? Are you a techie at heart who loves working with the latest technologies to solve problems? Do you want to make a difference and think that technology holds the key to doing this?
If you answered yes to the above, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with us as a Graduate Software Developer!
To apply for the role, you will need some programming experience in a language like Java or C#. Good web or mobile skills are a plus. We will put your programming skills to the test during our interview process so be prepared for that. That said, we don’t expect you to be an expert as we’re looking for people who love tech and have a real passion for learning.
As a Graduate Software Developer at BearingPoint, you will:
- Work with the latest technologies
- Get access to amazing technical and consulting training
- Work with teams delivering software in an agile way for some of Ireland’s top businesses and government organisations
- Have a mentor to support you as you develop and grow over your career with us
- Work in an environment that embraces diversity and values you for the contributions you make
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!