Are you one of those people who looks at problems and thinks “I have an idea…”? Are you curious about how things work and want to know why? Do you look at software applications and think how you could make them better? Do you want to make a difference and think that technology holds the key to doing this?
If you answered yes to the above, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with us as a Graduate Software Tester!
To apply for this role, you will need a keen interest in technology and a real passion for quality. As a tester you form the link between the business and the development team and help us deliver software quicker, so being a good communicator, both written and verbal is a must. As our testers work in agile teams, some development or test automation experience is a plus. We don’t expect you to be an expert as we’re looking for people who love tech and have a real passion for learning.
As a Graduate Software Tester in BearingPoint, you will:
- Work with the latest technologies
- Get access to amazing technical and consulting training
- Work with teams delivering software in an agile way for some of Ireland’s top businesses and government organisations
- Have a mentor to support you as you develop and grow over your career with us
- Work in an environment that embraces diversity and values you for the contributions you make
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!