Are you one of those people who can see solutions where other people see problems? Are you smart, creative and enjoy working with people to solve challenges? Do you love technology and how it can solve problems but don’t see yourself as a software developer? Have you got that rare gift of being able to explain complex things in a way that everyone can understand?
If you answered yes to the above, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with us as a Graduate Systems Analyst!
To apply for this role, you will need a keen interest in technology and a real passion for building user experiences that delight our clients. As a systems analyst you design the solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges, so being a good communicator, both written and verbal is a must. We don’t expect you to be an expert as we’re looking for people who love tech and have a real passion for learning.
As a Graduate Systems Analyst at BearingPoint, you will:
- Work with the latest technologies
- Get access to amazing technical and consulting training
- Work with teams delivering software in an agile way for some of Ireland’s top businesses and government organisations
- Have a mentor to support you as you develop and grow over your career with us
- Work in an environment that embraces diversity and values you for the contributions you make
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!