Application Deadline: 4 January 2019
Assessment Centre Date: Before applying please ensure you are free on 14 February 2019 to attend the assessment centre
FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP for the new services economy. The #1 ERP native to the Salesforce platform, FinancialForce unifies data across the enterprise in real-time, enabling companies to rapidly evolve their business models with customers at the center. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International, and UNIT4. For more information, visit https://www.financialforce.com/careers/who-we-are/
Come and join the UX Team at FinancialForce! The company and the role of design are maturing rapidly and as we expand the team, we are looking to incorporate a Junior Designer to join us in embedding design techniques into every product decision.
You will be joining a friendly, talented design team that will support and mentor you through the next steps of your UX journey.
However, it’s not all hand-holding. You will have opportunities to ease into more responsibility and work directly with development and product teams to solve user problems and contribute to design solutions that will be used by some of the world’s leading companies.
What we offer…
- A structured plan to enable you to realise your potential and mature as a designer
- Training opportunities
- A place for you in a growing, market leading company
- You need to be a good communicator, with the ability to articulate your ideas effectively
- Be a self starter, motivated with an appetite to learn
- You must have a good understanding of a user centered design process
- Experience in creating design assets - user journey maps, wireframes and prototypes
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Hands on experience with user research and usability testing
- Experience of business software or a business environment
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.