Human Resources Administration Intern
- North Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in June 2020
- Liaising with line managers on recruitment and selection activities, including arranging interviews and organising offer packs
- Updating our Bosch Global Network HR Intranet site and the Bosch Careers Website
- Day to day HR administration duties including creating and maintaining employee records, payroll inputting and assisting with employee requests
- Assisting in ad hoc, strategic HR projects and other duties as required
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business or Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidence, creativity and initiative to put forward new ideas
- Attention to detail
- Have the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to analyse data and keep to deadline
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.