, , | Full-time | COVID-19 remote
Turnkey provides consulting and managed services in the areas of Identity and Access Management, Risk and Controls Management and Application/Cyber Security for corporations predominantly running SAP software. We deliver consulting and application support services within this specialised niche to customers regardless of their size or industry, helping them to minimise their business risks with appropriate controls throughout their day to day and critical business transactions.
We are an established and fast-growing company with a culture of personal responsibility, knowledge sharing and a commitment to putting our clients at the centre of everything that we do. Founded in the UK in 2004, we have gone on to establish ourselves as a truly global organisation with offices in Australia, Germany, the US, Malaysia, Singapore and France.
Our aim is to ensure that all our clients can achieve the fine balance between business enablement and security. We do this through having the strongest team in the business, providing a unique insight into security and risk management best practice.
Our daily tasks vary significantly throughout the team; however, the focus remains on delivering often highly technical solutions that help our clients improve their security and controls posture. This might include analysing granular details such as user access within a set of systems, providing new data protection measures, or drawing solutions from data sets.
In joining our team, you can expect to be working on challenging projects across a wide range of global clients (e.g. FTSE 100) and industries. The nature of projects will be diverse and will vary across the categories of advisory, assurance, managed services and system implementation. Whilst being actively engaged on solving business problems, our core practice remains specialised in technical solutions for our clients.
We are looking for independent, proactive and ambitious individuals who are committed to making a meaningful contribution to Turnkey. While an Information Security background would be advantageous, intellectual curiosity and a can-do attitude is more important than the subject of your degree. If you appreciate attention to detail, utilising data to inform decisions, and working on projects alongside a range of clients, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Our training programme is designed to equip you with a broad set of skills that will help you to excel in your consultancy career with us. Although the role has a technical bias, we expect to build your technical skills throughout the scheme, so no existing technical knowledge is required to apply.
What to expect in your first twelve months:
- An initial immersive training schedule to introduce you to our strategic practice pillars and provide an understanding of the technical aspects fundamental to this role
- We will then aim to place you on projects across the strategic service lines as soon as possible after completing initial training, where the more senior delivery team will provide continued support
- Throughout your first year, you will be encouraged to complete soft skills training and be mentored to develop these skills further, with the expectation of gaining certification within twelve months of joining
- After twelve months, you can expect to be aligned to one of our strategic practices, giving you the opportunity to work towards a more technically focussed and specialised certification in your second year. This qualification is a condition of the successful completion of the two-year programme
Key attributes we are looking for are:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build enduring relationships
- Analytical skills to investigate and solve complex problems in a structured manner
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Flexibility to work on multiple different types of projects
- Confidence to ask questions and contribute
- Initiative - always looking for better ways of doing things
- An Honours Degree in any discipline
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a range of clients on multidisciplinary projects
- Working on our managed service engagements to deliver improvements and enhancements to our customers’ ongoing business operations
- Supporting application/solution implementation including definition of relevant master data requirements
- Critical analysis of information to validate solution adherence to requirements, including various application testing techniques
- Coordination of activities with clients and team members to deliver project tasks to the required quality standards
- Analysing data to drive decision-making and help in providing the best solutions to our clients
- Internally you will be involved in operational and practice-development activities which may include marketing, HR, events or managing team social calendars
What are we offering:
Salary: £30,000 + benefits + discretionary annual bonus
Location: We are committed to operating in a COVID-19 safe manner, and will adhere to current government guidelines. Our UK offices are London based but work may be across UK and Europe. The successful applicant must be prepared to work away from home during the week as far as restrictions allow at any given time
Key Dates: Closing date for applications is 19 February 2021. Expected start is end April/beginning May 2021
CV & Covering Letter: Include your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you want to work with us and what you can bring to Turnkey
Reasoning Tests: If we like the look of your CV and covering letter, you will be invited to perform an online test covering verbal, numerical and diagrammatic reasoning
Final Stage: Based on the results of your application and reasoning test we will invite you to interview. You will also have an opportunity (possibly virtually depending on the latest guidance during the pandemic) to meet some of our team who will be able to answer any additional questions you may have.
Please note that we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role, so are only able to consider applicants who have unrestricted right to work in the UK.