Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Welcome to Natixis, the company that offers you more than just a job! At Natixis, our employees are our main asset. Please click on the link provided:
Join us and you will have the keys to make things happen and have a real IMPACT.
Join us and you will discover a world of OPPORTUNITIES.
Join us and you will make sense of your position by your COMMITMENT to society as well as the environment.
- Support Global Markets Chief Operating Officer and Asset Class Business Managers in all topics related to the supervision of UK GM activities, and Sales and Trading operations.
- Support the monitoring of the business and the completion of its strategy
- Support the monitoring of the permanent supervisory framework on the London business lines
- Business analytics: produce or contribute to the production of key management information for Business Management and GM Management; supporting the production of quarterly business reviews
- Contribute to the organization, the coordination and the maintenance of Global Markets Risk Assessments, and coordinating with Support and Control Functions to analyse associated control framework
- Lead some ad-hoc analysis or studies on some risks, regulation implementation, strategic initiatives or cost reviews
- Directly take charge in several projects for GM businesses and support the GM COO in the implementation of the Conduct programme for GM activities
- Assist in coordinating the business lines engagement with external requests (such as ad-hoc regulator requests or visits) or internal requests (from Compliance, or Audit)
- Assist in drafting senior management presentations and reports
- Address operational issues in close collaboration with all functions of the bank, and help investigations in case of incidents
- Produce and maintain the organizational view of the global market activities, from the client facing activities to support and control groups in order to support the follow up of the activities through a product chain lens
- Maintain maps and libraries of operational authorised activities, such as broker lists, platforms access, trading venues, etc…
- Produce and maintain the documentation of business procedures, guidelines and process maps
- Maintain reference documents library, for GM staff access key information documents, including for example, but not limited to policies, providers fees schedules, etc…
- Good academic qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with good organisational skills and ability to manage projects
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office programme suite
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic / Excel, database
- Ability to liaise and build good working relationships with all levels of staff is essential
- The position holder is expected to respect the confidentiality of the Company’s information and to exercise discretion with sensitive information where appropriate.