Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Welcome to Natixis, the company that offers you more than just a job! At Natixis, our employees are our main asset. Please click on the link provided:
Join us and you will have the keys to make things happen and have a real IMPACT.
Join us and you will discover a world of OPPORTUNITIES.
Join us and you will make sense of your position by your COMMITMENT to society as well as the environment.
Provide technical and administrative support to London-based Bank, Insurance and Pension Solutions team. The team is responsible for a range of different product lines including regulatory capital transactions, platform originations and acquisition finance transactions. The main purpose of the role would be to train and develop as a junior structurer. The business has been expanding and there is scope for this person to start by supporting team members with their activities but to grow into a more independent role.
- Working closely with the london based team to help provide data and analysis when required
- Help with investor requests such as market insights
- Development of bespoke client and internal reporting
- Maintain a database of closed deals and pipeline of future deals
- Documentation/presentation preparation for both internal and external distribution
- Assist in the credit application process
- Statistical data analysis and industry benchmarking for the UK insurance industry
- Financial modelling of structured insurance solutions
- Sensitivity/stress testing of third party cashflow projections
- Maintenance of internal processes and systems such as 2in1 and NAT1
- Good academic qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with good organisational skills and ability to manage projects
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office programme suite
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic / Excel, database construction is helpful
- Ability to liaise and build good working relationships with all levels of staff is essential
The position holder is expected to respect the confidentiality of the Company’s information and to exercise discretion with sensitive information where appropriate.