Global Structured Credit & Solutions Internships:
The GSCS business are looking to recruit Interns in the following areas:
Asset-Backed Securities and Collateralised Loan Obligations (ABS & CLO)
Banks, Insurance, Pensions and Solutions (BIPS)
The GSCS 12 months' internship positions will offer hands-on work experience and one-on-one mentorship.
ABS & CLO: The ABS/CLO Trading team is responsible for making markets in securitised products, including asset backed securities (ABS) and collateralised loan obligations (CLO) for Natixis clients. The ABS desk averages €1bn in trading volume per month and has been rapidly gaining market share within the European structured finance market.
The ABS & CLO Intern will:
- Work closely with the trading team to design and develop a detailed proprietary analytics system that can connect external data vendors with internal risk systems according to the trading team’s requirements.
- Implement new regulation requirements for the desk (STS Due-diligence, Monitoring and Stress-Tests)
BIPS: The BIPS team is responsible for a range of different product lines including regulatory capital transactions, platform origination, and acquisition finance transactions. The business has been expanding and there is scope for this person to start by supporting team members with their activities and to grow into a more independent role.
The BIPS Intern will:
- Work with the BIPS team to develop and produce a proprietary risk analytics system for the trading desk to better analyse and monitor the risk that is on the book as well assist clients with their analysis
- Implement new regulation requirements for the desk (STS Due-diligence, Monitoring and Stress-Tests). Provide technical and administrative support to London-based Bank, Insurance and Pension Solutions team
Key skills required in GSCS:
- Strong academic record, articulate, dependable and attentive to detail
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic / Excel, database construction, SQL essential
- Ability to liaise and build good working relationships with all levels of staff essential
Please submit a resume and cover letter via the below 'apply' button link (Application deadline: November 1, 2019)