Janus Henderson Investors is a leading independent global asset manager, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products.
We support our individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
We are a team of independent and creative thinkers who work tirelessly to help our clients achieve their goals – and we do it by supporting a high-energy and collaborative culture that ensures our people love the place they work.
Janus Henderson is a truly global manager with US$359.8bn1 of assets under management. We have a diverse geographic footprint, employing over 2,000 staff in 28 office locations globally. Headquartered in London, we are dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Australian Securities Exchange.
1Janus Henderson pro-forma AUM as at 31 July 2019
Graduates will complete three 8-month placements; two within Investments and one within Distribution.
The Programme is designed to provide you with:
- Exposure to more than one of our asset classes
- Valuable experience within the Distribution team to increase business knowledge
- Key skills required to become a well-rounded investment professional. Training will be provided as a combination of ‘on-the-job’ and formal learning. Both soft skills (e.g. presentation skills) and technical skills (e.g. VBA, Python) will be developed
- Relevant professional qualifications – you will have the opportunity to complete the IMC and CFA
- A chance to work alongside, and learn from, some of the best professionals in the industry.
Investment Management - with more than 350 investment professionals, our Investment Management department has some of the industry’s most talented and innovative thinkers, spanning equities, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternatives, globally. Our investment teams blend insight, originality, and precision with rigorous analysis, structured processes, and robust risk management. They seek to be at the forefront of anticipating and adapting to change to deliver market-leading, risk-adjusted returns.
Distribution – the Distribution department’s primary responsibility is the marketing, promotion and selling of our product offering globally. It consists of teams such as Sales, Marketing, Product and Investment Writing.
Who We Look For
Everything we do at Janus Henderson revolves around three central principles:
- We put our clients first
- We succeed as a team
- We act like owners
We are therefore looking for Graduates who are passionate about providing excellent client service, who thrive working and succeeding within a team, and who enjoy taking ownership of their work. We are also interested in seeing qualities typical of an Investment Analyst at Janus Henderson:
- Strong interest in financial markets and current affairs
- An analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate with great attention to detail
- Open minded / curious and willing to ask questions
You must also be on track to achieve, or have already achieved, a 2:1 degree or above.
Janus Henderson cares about all aspects of difference including diversity of thought, so we don't mind what subjects you have studied, and want to hear from a broad range of disciplines.
Janus Henderson is an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.