Do you want to impact daily lives through digital technology? Technology is an integral part of our lives and with FDM you can be at the forefront of driving this change, whilst working closely with some of the world's leading companies.
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, you can expect an exciting career designing and developing analytics tools and platforms to help businesses spot trends and areas of improvement where they can gain a competitive advantage. To achieve a successful outcome, a BI Developer will work closely with the business to understand how it operates, as well as identifying areas to target in order to drive business improvement by developing analytics.
We are looking for enthusiastic, proactive and confident people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our award-winning careers programme. Whether you are about to graduate, have been travelling for a year or simply want a career change, we want to hear from you. And what’s more, it’s open to everyone – if you have the passion and aptitude for tech it doesn’t matter what you studied at university. We welcome all degree disciplines at FDM.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers and support you every step of the way. Your adventure begins with quality training and the opportunity to gain industry recognised certifications at our state-of-the-art Leeds academy. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Accelerated career progression into a role as Business Intelligence Developer
- Opportunities across the UK and beyond
- Tech talks, social and networking events
The ideal FDMer has:
- A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
- Demonstrable interest in IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved in, broaden your network and help you build relationships. Not to mention our renowned diverse workforce - in 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Thinking of applying but want more information? Visit our website or come along to one of our open days near you.