Love the idea of a crossover role between people and technology? Great at coming to the rescue? Able to think quickly and creatively at the drop of a hat?
As a production support analyst at MThree, you’ll have the chance to advance your skills and carve your best path through the world of work.
MThree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates and big organisations to grow. We bring the two together and plug the gaps with training and support. That makes us a career partner or a strategic talent partner, depending on your viewpoint! (We also offer senior consulting services in technology and finance.)
You’ll start with 4-8 weeks of training here at MThree HQ to help you hit the ground running (we pay you a salary from day one). Then you’ll complete a 24-month placement with one of our partner organisations, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from MThree all the way). After that, most of our graduates progress to a permanent position with the organisation. The sky’s the limit.
In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact. MThree graduate production support analysts are vital within enterprise technology. (It’s also known as application support, production management and application management.) Your main objective is to work closely with both technical and non-technical people to fix complex issues that crop up in systems and applications. The result? You’ll quickly become the expert your colleagues turn to when they need help with the tech they rely on. They will usually put in an online request for assistance, or call you, or come to you in person, so you can you use your problem-solving prowess to put things right. Once you’ve done some investigative digging to get under the skin of the issue, you’ll use your technical skills and knowledge to fix it (or loop in the team that can).
You’ll work closely with your manager, who will help you settle in and know where to focus. You’ll also work with teams across the organisation day to day. Collaboration is really the key to this job.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have a 2:1 degree or higher in a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths). Or you’ve delved into these areas as a side project or hobby.
- You enjoy finding novel solutions to problems under tight deadlines.
- You’re analytical and good with numbers.
- You’re a great communicator: particularly when you’re under pressure, and when you need to articulate technical issues to non-technical people.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll learn at MThree Academy:
- How to resolve issues with technical systems and applications.
- Essential capabilities, such as Structured Query Language (SQL) and Linux.
- Infrastructure and technical theory.
- Industry training that gives you a broad picture of financial services and the role you’ll play in the ecosystem.
- Professional skills and interview techniques.
What you’ll get:
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A competitive graduate salary (even while you train!), with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry.
Sounds good? We’re ready when you are
We have start dates throughout the year and welcome applications anytime. In the next step, you’ll need to submit your CV. It’s as simple as that!
About MThree Alumni
MThree arms global banks and enterprises with the skills and expertise they need to meet their most complex business and technology challenges.
Since 2010, we’ve helped organisations deliver key technology projects with expert consultancy across risk and compliance, application support and software development, vendor products and cyber and information security.
This is underpinned by our 24-month Alumni Graduate Programme, which bridges the gap between academic life and corporate culture by helping talented graduates build on formal qualifications with technology training and career coaching that prepares them for a fast-paced start to their career with our client base.
Today, with over 500 consultants deployed on client sites globally and presence in London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Johannesburg, Montreal and Hong Kong, we’re a trusted partner to global organisations committed to upscaling their tech teams and deliver innovative technology services.