About Brilliant Basics - ‘bb’
Brilliant Basics is Infosys’ customer-centric digital transformation studio, creating digital products and services that make life simply better®
Brilliant Basics was founded in 2011 on the beliefs of achieving brilliance by getting the basics right and the power of digital technology to transform lives. They now employ over 90 strategists, creatives, analysts, technologists, delivery, and client engagement leads — all aligned to one approach and vision.
A bit about the role:
You will join the Operations Team where you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day coordination and administration of operational activities with the Chief of Staff. You will be responsible for identifying improvements and streamlining current operational processes to become more efficient.
This could be for you if you’re good at:
• Manage operational and internal studio projects from ideation to execution.
• Work closely with the marketing and creative team to drive internal marketing initiatives.
• Own confidential research projects on behalf of the Chief of Staff.
• Manage and coordinate diary and agenda for the global leadership team.
• Provide efficient timely administrative tasks for the leadership team.
• Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
• Ad hoc projects to support a number of initiatives across the business.
We’d love you to have:
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Adept problem-solving ability
• Capability to think on your own and use initiative
• Great interpersonal skills and strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in managing and executing small projects
• Open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to getting the job done
• A can-do personality, with a positive attitude, and willingness to learn new technologies
Contact bb's recruitment team: