The Associates Programme is a two-year rotational leadership development scheme on our SEI Wealth Platform®. It is designed to create future leaders in business, operations and technology. You’ll rotate every 4 – 6 months through teams like sales, change, commercial, marketing and operations gaining strong business skills and leadership experiences along the way. At the end of the programme, you will be well equipped for your permanent placement within the SEI Wealth Platform division and ultimately, to drive the success of the business in the future.
Visit our office on 30st January, 2020!
Learn more about the Program and SEI by attending our open day reception at our London office in Finsbury Square on Thursday, 30th January from 2:00pm – 6:00pm. RSVP to Meghan Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th January.
- Rotation plan: Designed to offer a variety of experiences within the SEI Wealth Platform business, your rotations are carefully selected based on how your skills and ambitions align current needs of the business.
- Mentorship: We’ll pair you up with two mentors; one a recent graduate from the programme and the other, a more seasoned manager. You’ll be able to reach out to them for support and guidance along the way.
- Thoughtful career management: You’ll meet with Workforce Development on a regular basis discuss your individual growth and development goals. You’ll also have formal performance reviews with your rotation managers
- Orientation in the United States: In your second year, you’ll travel to our headquarters in Oaks, Pennsylvania where you’ll join the US Associates to learn about our global businesses directly from senior management.
- Permanent Placement: You’ll work closely with HR and the program’s executive director to determine your permanent role within the business and the end of the two-year scheme.
What You Bring to the Table
Successful Associates typically possess the following skills and experience:
- A university degree in Technology, Business, Finance or equivalent experience (a plus though not required)
- Prior work or internship experience, preferably within the financial services industry
- University or community involvement such as with charitable groups, travel abroad experience, participation in various clubs, organisations or athletic groups, etc.
- A passion for the FinTech industry
- Strong capabilities with Excel preferred
- University or community leadership positions
Attributes We Value
- Creative thinking and the mindset that anything is possible
- Entrepreneurial spirit with perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Relationship focus – we want our clients to sing our praises and talk about our dedication to them
- Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness coupled with and independent and proactive mindset
- A results driven work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Accountability, integrity and responsibility
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).