Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
- Create and strengthen all MT service relationships with existing, potential and past customers where potential sales can be achieved.
- Efficiently prospect for leads to meet agreed targets to grow new and existing business.
- Convert leads into orders to meet agreed targets to grow new and existing business.
- Ensure all requirements under Health & Safety legislation and required quality systems are actively adhered to.
- Effectively manage all escalations in a timely manner to maintain a positive customer position.
- Actively demonstrate the support of other departments within the company, to ensure that a team spirit is observed.
- Any other reasonable request compatible with the job description as identified by the National Sales Manager / Business Manager - Service.
What You Need to Succeed
- Ideally degree (BSc) educated
- Experience of successfully selling service contracts in a B2B environment
- Ability to create a sale and close it ‘against the odds’
- Ability to successfully negotiate at a senior level in major accounts. An ability to manage complex accounts and solve problems
- Competent with all appropriate software tools, specifically MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Business development / planning
- Customer focused
- Ability to manage time effectively
Our Offer to You
- 25 days holiday which increases with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
- BUPA health cover
- Sports and social club
- MY-MT – discount on major retailers
About Mettler Toledo
Equal Opportunity Employment
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.