You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether its honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. Spring Insight Week which has been designed to give you maximum exposure to the industry, our people and company culture to help you decide if Citi is the right fit for you. Our most successful Spring interns will be considered for the 2020 Summer Analyst program.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Here at Citi, we want to ensure you are given true insight to help you decide where you want to start your career. During our Spring Insight Program you will be given the opportunity to work shadow one of the following business areas: Corporate Banking, Markets and Securities Services, Capital Markets Origination, Private Bank, Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) and Technology.
When submitting an application you will be asked to select your top three business area preferences, we recommend researching each area before applying. Alongside work shadowing you will also have the opportunity to meet other areas through networking sessions. Following the program, any participants that have demonstrated the qualities we look for at Citi will be offered the opportunity to attend an assessment centre for a 2020 summer internship.
*Please note due to high number of applications Investment Banking is no longer available
Your time here will look something like this...
- Skills Sessions
- Team projects and presentations
- Networking/Social events
- Work Shadowing
- Team/client meetings
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in 1st year (or 2nd year of a four year course)
- Expected to achieve or have achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
- You achieved a minimum of 128 UCAS points from one of the following: 3 A-Levels* / 5 Scottish Highers** or 32 points for International Baccalaureate or 75% in your European Baccalaureate or equivalent
- You have an interest in business
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
*top three grades sat in the same year and first sitting over 2 years (excluding General Studies).
** from your 5th year at school
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to learn and experience working in global organization. We know that anyone - not just students with finance backgrounds - have the knack for banking so we are interested in all degree disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility.
- You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close on the 4th January 2019. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.