Visit our office on 30st January, 2020!
Learn more about the Program and SEI by attending our open day reception at our London office in Finsbury Square on Thursday, 30th January from 2:00pm – 6:00pm. RSVP to Meghan Campbell at email@example.com by 19th January.
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch.
Our summer program seeks to provide practical, hands-on experience, coupled with traditional classroom-style seminars, to deliver a comprehensive learning experience that allows you to contribute your perspectives and ideas. This program has been designed as a stepping stone into our fulltime Associates program - a two-year rotational leadership development program on the SEI Wealth Platform.
What You'll Do
Thoughtful job placement: Interns are placed in one of the teams on the SEI Wealth Platform. These include areas such as sales, change, commercial, marketing, client service, solutions and operations. We determine placement by considering both the interests you share with us in your interview and our business needs.
Orientation: On your first day, you will learn about SEI from senior leadership, including the CEO of the London Office.
Mentorship: We’ll pair you up a mentor, typically a recent graduate from the Associates programme, for support and guidance throughout the summer.
Case study competition: In a team setting, you will conduct in-depth analysis of a current business challenge and present your recommendations to executive management.
Seminar series: Throughout the summer, you’ll have be able to participate in various learning opportunities. Topics for these events include presentation skills, communication techniques, strengths building and more.
What You Bring to the Table
- Currently pursuing a degree Technology, Business or Finance or related fields (a plus, though not required)
- Prior work experience or internship, preferably within the financial services industry a strong plus
- University/college or community involvement such as with charitable organizations, travel abroad experience, participation in various clubs, organizations or athletic groups, etc.
- A passion for the FinTech industry
Attributes We Value
- Creative thinking and the mindset that anything is possible
- Entrepreneurial spirit with perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Relationship focus – we want our clients to sing our praises and talk about our dedication to them
- Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness coupled with and independent and proactive mindset
- A results driven work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Accountability, integrity and responsibility