The Keystone Group is a market leader in the building materials and products markets in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe providing materials to leading bluechip companies. The Keystone Group consists of Keystone Lintels, IG Lintels, Keylite Roof Windows, Smartroof, IG-Elements and IG Masonry Support Systems.
IG Masonry Support has combined experience with innovation to provide the most practical and advanced range of Masonry Support products on the market.
We are excited to offer an opportunity for a Technical Engineer who will be responsible for designing, specifying and pricing structurally adequate IG Masonry Support products in response to client enquiries.
You will also be required to meet client expectations by ensuring prompt replies to queries, utilising all the information provided, implementing information gathered from design/site meetings and meeting site delivery dates.
You will need to communicate effectively with your appointed Detailer to ensure correct drawings are produced in accordance with your design and that all costs are controlled throughout your multiple projects.
What can we offer?
• A modern and safe working environment.
• The opportunity to progress your career within a fast growing, innovative company.
• A competitive salary.
Who are we looking for?
• You will have a passion and desire to develop your career in a fast paced, high performance environment.
• You will hold a 2.1 degree in a Civil/Structural Discipline.
• You will have excellent communication and customer service skills.