Are you driven and committed with a strong team ethic, ready to challenge and be challenged?
As an Technology Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world.
You’ll be designing, building and supporting innovative technical solutions for our clients, you’ll have opportunities to explore & achieve the most effective results, working in a collaborative global environment.
We provide a technical & functional career path across niche industry fields with the opportunity to be ‘hands-on’ and get involved in the overall journey of the Software Development Life Cycle (from design/code to deployment).
We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come and amplify your potential and become your very best.
- Minimum of 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths Degree disciplines will be considered
- Preference for degrees in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electrical / Electronics, Industrial Engineering or other related degrees that provide foundational knowledge in software design/development & testing
- Familiarity with a programming language(s) or framework(s)
- Strong problem solving, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams