Morgan Stanley believes capital has the power to create positive change in the world. The biggest and most impactful changes come from people like you. If you come to Morgan Stanley, what will you create?
Our infrastructure-facing teams develop cutting-edge systems to run our business. Our engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for the Firm’s trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organisations.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related technology/science/engineering /discipline
- Outstanding academic achievements and are on track for at least a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent
- Familiar with the foundations of at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#
- Good understanding of operating systems (Windows or Unix), data structures, databases and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated interest in technology