We now have an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer to join our Assembly & Testing Team.
This role will involve working with and operating Blister Packaging machinery and equipment, conducting Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) of our tooling.
The role will be based in our extensive testing facilities - Tech Lab and Feeder Test Lab in our Dublin Headquarters, in Tallaght.
As we work with global pharmaceutical clients, this position may also require international travel to support Site Acceptance Testing at our customers’ facilities.
While this predominantly involves running test on blister packaging machinery, the ideal person will be flexible and open to working in other areas within the Assembly and Testing
Department, when required.
- Test and validate tooling on blister packaging machinery, to project specifications, in line with the production schedule
- Liaise with other internal departments to troubleshoot and resolve fit and functionality issues, ensuring project deadlines are achieved.
- Conduct customer Factory Acceptance Tests to validate tooling to project specification as per the FAT schedule.
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance on blister machines, to ensure that all test machines are in optimal running condition at all times.
- Provide technical assistance and repair testing machinery as necessary
- A recognised apprenticeship in Fitter /Toolmaking with 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working with and operating Blister Packaging machinery
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of testing and troubleshooting mechanical systems, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Experience with electro/mechanical control equipment
- Excellent Customer facing skills.
- Excellent technical problem solving and fault finding skills.
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- Ability to work independently, with minimum direction and in pressure situations
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills through generation of reports
- The post will require a high level of flexibility to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service to Prodieco’s customer base
- Ability to work independently in pressure situations
We manage our recruitment process in line with General Data Protection Regulations. For more information on your data protection rights please view our privacy statement http://www.prodieco.com/terms-conditions/
Prodieco is an equal opportunities employer