Our services are aimed at student, graduate and professional women who have studied a STEM subject at Bachelors, Masters or PhD level.
Our events are completely free to attend and take place throughout the year in various cities. You can meet with employers who are targeting female applicants, hear inspirational keynote speakers and participate in panel discussions. Some of our events also feature competitions and prize draws.
To attend one of our events you will need to follow the steps below...
- Visit our events page to see if there are any events running near you.
- Register your interest in the event by filling out our short form.
- Join as a member on our site so that we can see your profile.
- We will be in touch to confirm your place and invite you download a private Eventbrite ticket.
- Attend on the day with your Eventbrite ticket on your phone or printed out.
Online Community and Newsletters
Once you have registered on our STEM Women site you will be invited to receive our monthly newsletter packed with event updates, inspirational stories and industry news. You can also find and join us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our job board features vacancies from companies who have exhibited at a STEM Women event. You can search for jobs and apply directly to employers. Our "job alerts" feature enables registered users to set up preferences so that you receive the details of new roles as soon as they are posted.
If you are hired after applying for a job through our website or meeting an employer at one of our events then let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a present to say congratulations!
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.